Dead is Just a 4 Letter Word

Click above to return to site.
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please READ FAQ first.

Post subject: Why the suffering?
New postPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 am 

My fiancée, who lives in Ghana, asked me this question Wednesday: "Why is it that Europe, Asia, and Australia are more developed, and everyone there gets three square meals a day, and also enjoys life, but in Africa, there are sickness, hunger, and suffering?"

I answered her in part by saying that humanity is still in its infancy, and people have not evolved enough to care for each other in the best way.

I have other thoughts about this as well involving karma and the agenda of our souls, but I would like to know what you think about the question.

I posted the above on aleroy.com/forums Wednesday, and so far there are three views, but no replies. I considered posting the question on an NDERF forum, but decided to try this forum first.

Namasté, Charles

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Why the suffering?
New postPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:31 am 

You are more likely to get responses on either nderf or near-death.

Humanity is still in the mindset of material objects being all there is.
Oh they pay lip service to heaven or afterlife, but they don't understand
that everything is interconnected. Western culture and the associated
mindset has dominated much of the last few hundred years. And with
that comes the splitting out of spiritual from material concerns. It's not
that they can really be split out, but the attempt is why things are the
way they are. Native American indians looked at life differently, it was
understood that spirit is really a part of all life and cannot be separated
out. The same can be said for Aborigines or Maori or ancient eastern
cultures. With the influence of Western thought and views though,
that changed and obviously not for the better, as far as all of mankind
is concerned.

Live, love, enjoy life
Be well my friends

Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 pm 

AnonEmoose wrote:
You are more likely to get responses on either nderf or near-death.

True, and perhaps I will post there later, but I thought that anyone reading this thread might wish to read my answer:

As I said to you in our chat, humanity still hasn't evolved to the point where a hurt to any one of us is felt as a hurt to all of us, but that is the ultimate destiny of humanity. The human being has existed in its present form for only about one million years. Recorded history doesn't go back to further than about 5,000 years in the Western world and a few millennia more in the East. Recorded history coincides with civilization because only once a time is available for the written word to be valued for safe keeping will it persist to the current time where we can view it. Give humanity another million years and you should begin to see it reach its prime, and then it will be more responsive to the needs of every one of its children. It might not require this much time if benevolent Extra Terrestrials come to help us evolve into a more caring society.

The reason any particular person is involved in the difficulties they find in their life is because of bad things they did to others when they lived on earth in former lifetimes. That which a person sows they will also reap. This is known as karma. The accumulation of bad acts requiring "pay back" is called karmic debt. A person will only be given the opportunity to pay back particular karmic debt as they are prepared to deal with in any specific lifetime. God will not allow a person to carry more of a load then they are capable during a lifetime. Humans are by nature social creatures, and the karma of an individual stretches out to the society in which they are involved. We create karma as groups as well as individuals. We will continually find ourselves reincarnating with the same group of people repeatedly. The people of any given society find themselves in the situation they are in—ether good or bad—due to group karma.

The other reason for an individual's suffering is their soul's agenda. A person is allowed to choose the situations they will find themselves in when they prepare to be born again on earth as a human once more. The thought that we did not choose to be born into this life is inaccurate. We did choose our life, and we chose to be what we are (either in good situations, or in bad) before our return to earth. Our choices about our earth life circumstances that we reach in the spirit world prior to our reemergence into the physical world are made with the full cooperation of our contacts in the spirit world. We are not alone. We are never alone. Everyone has spirit guides (angels) who help them in the conduct of their lives. The list of experiences and the locations where they will be experienced on earth after returning there is the soul's agenda.

Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:53 pm 
Site Admin

I have been dealing with health problems and didn't catch this post sooner. That is a hard question.

If everything is as it should be then those conditions are needed as they are, however "bad" we may think it is.

Accepting that the Divine chooses not to change it, and that I can't, is one of the hardest things for my heart to understand. Knowing that I was showed all of life is guided by love is a truth I hang on to tightly. It doesn't make it easier on a tender heart to see others hurt.

Here, a 16 yr old boy went fishing with two friends and drowned. His grandfather is my friend. I don't understand the need for that death, either...that many humans do not have what they need each day is just as painful to my heart.

I continue to try to acccept the world as it is, with all it's flaws, as a manifestation of the the Divine Love.

That I can't understand it or change it as I am now I also have to accept. But it's difficult to see the love in neglect, suffering, pain and grief...

Each of us has to find our own way to see it and deal with it. It is what it is and Love is all I know that changes it...

http://amistyview.blogspot.com/
http://1way2see.com/

Profile E-mail